Time & Location
About the Event
DevOps is the fastest growing field that bridges the gap between software development and operations. You probably already heard about it, but far have you gone with successfully implementing it or truly understanding what it can do for your business?
Phoenix One Knowledge Solutions, in partnership with Quint Wellington Redwood, invite you for a 2-hour introduction on DevOps to learn what’s exciting about it this year and to discover what can help you with successfully implementing it in your organization. Our Certified DevOps, ITSM, and Agile Consultant, Mr. Tze Lin Kui will take you through a short but meaty DevOps Intro.
Who should attend?
This event is intended for software developers, development heads, solution architects, technical project managers, deployment engineers, IT managers, CTOs, etc. who are looking to understand DevOps more.
Join us in this event to learn:
• What is DevOps and what is exciting about it this year.
• Why go DevOps and why should you care.
• DevOps adoption mistakes and how to avoid it.
• Tools and skillsets you need to successfully implement DevOps.
July 5, 2019 . 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Somerset Millennium, Makati
Registration Fee: P700/head*
Meet our Speaker
Tze Lin Kui
Consultant, Quint Wellington Redwood
Tze Lin is an experienced consultant who has helped organizations achieve high performance and a high level of business-IT alignment by connecting people, process and technology with ITIL best practices combined with innovative ways of working with Agile, DevOps and Lean IT. His ability to translate complex problems and concepts into creative yet simple analogies allows him to communicate effectively with people at different levels.
How to join?
Simply fill up the form to register or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 616 8079 to reserve your seat. Limited seats only, so register now!
1. Registration Fee is inclusive of Certificate of Attendance, light meals and entrance to the event.
2. We encourage you to ask questions and network with the attendees.
3. First come, first served basis only as the venue can accommodate up to twenty participants only.
4. Maximum of two (2) participants per company only.